This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mojo Service
For those thinking about getting their Forks & shocks serviced sometime soon.  I've had an email from Mojo saying there current turn around period has been extended to 2 weeks with warranty problems taking preference over just simple services  Sad
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:For those thinking about getting their Forks & shocks serviced sometime soon.  I've had an email from Mojo saying there current turn around period has been extended to 2 weeks with warranty problems taking preference over just simple services  Sad

That's outrageous! That will mean when I do eventually get some replacement forks I won't be able to get them serviced before going to the Alps >Sad  Will have to use TF instead.
"Treehugger" Wrote:That's outrageous! That will mean when I do eventually get some replacement forks I won't be able to get them serviced before going to the Alps >Sad  Will have to use TF instead.

Buy the kit and self service?
[quote author=]

Buy the kit and self service?[/quote]

Oh I can do seals and foam ring service myself, don't think I would touch the damper though, especially if I get the forks I want with an 11 cartridge... looks very complicated!
If you are buying forks they should be sold with a recent service....   that includes the damper....  anything else is something you can do.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:If you are buying forks they should be sold with a recent service....   that includes the damper....  anything else is something you can do.

Hopefully. I'm waiting till I know I'm definitely getting the money back before pestering him with questions.
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:That's outrageous! That will mean when I do eventually get some replacement forks I won't be able to get them serviced before going to the Alps >Sad  Will have to use TF instead.

Its just because they are busy... There's probably something on their website to tell people so its all a matter of forward planning.. If they said nothing then that would be outragous, Nobody minds delays as long as you know about them  Wink
so is there an issue with some 2011 Fox'es?

any idea which ones
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:For those thinking about getting their Forks & shocks serviced sometime soon.  I've had an email from Mojo saying there current turn around period has been extended to 2 weeks with warranty problems taking preference over just simple services  Sad

Ooo - don't buy any new Fox gear just yet then Undecided
&quot;Tinc&quot; Wrote:Ooo - don't buy any new Fox gear just yet then Undecided

Theres no new warrantee problems or any more than you would normally expect, just the ones that are being sent in with run of the mill warrenty issues are taking preference over normal services if you know what I mean