This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH - Today (Wed 11th) - 18:45 - LLC
Weekly Wednesday BBH ride from Lordswood Leisure Centre.

Meet at 18:45 for 19:00 start, all welcome, even those lurkers who read this and don't post.

See this thread for more information.

I will not be riding as I'm injured, but thought someone should start a thread to either confirm that a ride is/is not taking place.

EDIT: Assume no ride if no response to this post by say 6pm.
I was going to ride tonight as the wife was due to be going away (free pass).  SWMBO has changed her mind and decided to go dancing instead.  This means instead of riding I am now left holding the baby!!!  :'( :'(
I think Tincs & myself are going to Fowlmead on Thursday so wont be attending..
can't do this as seeing mate who's off to Whistler for a couple of years plus have some tyre/brake/bearing/wheel issues on 3 bikes at moment
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:I think Tincs & myself are going to Fowlmead on Thursday so wont be attending..

Agreed ;D

Rode yesterday pm - Trails are GREEAAAAT! Wink
I'll be there. Could do with some fun
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I bought a replacement light for tonights ride which is really bright... but unfortunately the on/off button is faulty and it continuously turns itself off so it needs to be returned

Not sure if I should ride tonight with just my fisherprice ones!
"antrix44" Wrote:I bought a replacement light for tonights ride which is really bright... but unfortunately the on/off button is faulty and it continuously turns itself off so it needs to be returned

did you buy it new or second hand ?
"antrix44" Wrote:I bought a replacement light for tonights ride which is really bright... but unfortunately the on/off button is faulty and it continuously turns itself off so it needs to be returned

I would, plus half the ride will be daylight-ish (no idea what kent cloud cover is like, London is overcast) so worth a try. You could always end the ride on the road if it's that hard to see.
Bought it new, returning it isn't a problem, just hassle & time