This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Sat 14th may 10.30am
I'm going for a blast round Blean tomorrow morning.  10.30am start and riding for a few hours around Blean, Thornden and Clowes

I'll be on the singlespeed (other bike is sadly in bits) but am aiming to cover 25-30 miles with not too many stops

All welcome!
"pittgoat" Wrote:I'm going for a blast round Blean tomorrow morning.  10.30am start and riding for a few hours around Blean, Thornden and Clowes

I'll be on the singlespeed (other bike is sadly in bits) but am aiming to cover 25-30 miles with not too many stops

All welcome!

My birthday tomorrow, but I might see if I can take wander down.... Wink
You can have a Birthday granola bar if you arrive on time Wink
Nick would there be the chance to dip out of this and get to the car easily if I was fooked after say 15 miles??
Hmm tempting. Feels a bit better today, I can ride ok if I don't do anything crazy, but maybe sensible to have a rest this weekend? I'm generally not that sensible though :B  I'll see how I feel in the morning.
"mashley" Wrote:Nick would there be the chance to dip out of this and get to the car easily if I was fooked after say 15 miles??

It depends on where Nick is planning on going, if sticking to Blean then your never that far, but obviously further if heading over to Clows and Thorndon. 25 miles round here is a breeze compared to the Brechfa red and black though, you'll be fine.
Ash, its pretty much one big loop so while you could cut off the last 5 or so miles it would be tough to bail early without knowing the area quite well. The pace will be modest though
Ok, If i'm awake i'll be there at 10:30, if i'm not there by then leave without me, by there I mean the main car park?
Oaks Park mate, location is in the Blean sticky thread
I'm working so can't make this.

Is it possible to have a copy of the route you do please.

Cheers