This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HTC Sensation or Gallaxy SII
I will be upgrading next month and its down to these 2 android phones what do people think is the best??

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles...-2/MONTHLY
http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/news/co...-sensation
Hmm the Sensation looks good. I'm off to see when I can upgrade.....  I would get it over the Samsung for looks alone, but after having a play with Nigel's Galaxy S I think HTC is easier to use, even if it can't do panoramic pictures.
I say HTC. You can do anything on the HTC without the software package for PC, not so with Samsung.
[quote="]I say HTC. You can do anything on the HTC without the software package for PC, not so with Samsung.[/quote"]

That would decide it for me, especially as I regularly use 3 different computers now! Very tempted by the Sensation myself.
Cool didnt know that the samsung had stupid Bloatware, thanks Jimmy
Well it's only really firmware (Android) updates. Samsung have designed theirs to be updated via the PC software package, HTC is over the air. As I don't run windows on my PCs having to use the software is a deal breaker for me. Otherwise those two phones are pretty damn similar.

Also, I've found Samsung to be slow at releasing updates. Well, slower then HTC anyway.
I have an original Galaxy S, fine etc, their Kies software is an absolute joke though, only connects the phone about 1 in 10 times normally involving rebooting it or the pc/laptop. Not a massive issue as I just connect it in usb storage mode to get photos etc but last night I wanted to tether it but couldnt as the software wouldnt pick it up