This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rachel Athertons Crash
Wrong Side of the Road
No Helmet
Head Down
A/C DC Blasting on Ipod...

Discuss......
Yes, I just posted the same on the shout thing heh

Basically, typical ginger, hot but annoying and often stupid. No fault but her own and she is lucky she didnt die ala Jason McRoy (although he was on a harley)
I am a big fan of Rachel, but she should have at least had a helmet on.

and AC/DC is just wrong should have at least been esky boy Wink
I am a big fan of any slim ginger woman who is into sports  ;D

esky boy, wtf is that lol
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:I am a big fan of Rachel, but she should have at least had a helmet on.

and AC/DC is just wrong should have at least been esky boy Wink
For a moment there, I was expecting some real crudeness  Wink
"impished" Wrote:For a moment there, I was expecting some real crudeness  Wink

Owww Ade i take it you witnessed my first post pre-edit then  Smile
If you pop over to the BR forums youve got your usual morons giving the facts about how a helmet would NOT have helped her in that situation...

FFS : Put a helmet on, it could save your life - simple. No arguement even stands up against this simple rule.

The jury is out with me on the Athertons, of course a talented family, but dont seem to be slapped with a clever stick too much.
"Breezer" Wrote:esky boy, wtf is that lol

Actually spelled Eskiboy, it's an alias of grime artist / producer Wiley.  So now you know!

Can't understand why people ride without helmets - especially someone who is so relatively high profile and should be setting an example.  I'm glad she's OK and i hope she learns a valuable lesson.
I do like the video to whatever his latest track is called, the office one

You could argue that a helmet is going to do bugger all but the way I see it, its another layer between your head and the ground and its got to be better than hair alone. Riding listening to music is just dangerous full stop regardless what side of the road you are on.
Id rather have an inch of polystyrene and plastic between my head and a windscreen than not.

I do listen to music when riding along the beach, but thats because im not near any cars or anyone/thing else for that matter - I always turn it off or pull my earphones out when approaching any roads.

She's been stupid and paid the price, I hope she recovers and makes an example of the incident.