This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lidl Bike Stuff
Lidl are doing their bike stuff tomorrow.

As there is a Lidl in Tonbridge I can grab bits if anyone wants them, then dish them out at a ride.

In particular the bike tool kit, for £25 is a bargain.  Some useful bits to get started on bike fettling, then upgrade when you need to.

If you would like something, let me know and I will try and grab it tomorrow.
Are they doing the work stand this time?
Sod the tool kit check out the reflective spokes!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg//SID-18DF0452-CC3C45B7/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=20876&ar2=1&id=978&country=GB&zipcode=New+Addington&city=Croydon&district=CR0+0JA&street=Parkway&ar=1&nf=True">http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg//SID ... =1&nf=True</a><!-- m -->
i'm so on that, reflective spokes here I come. And the chain cleaner is pretty sweet too, for less than a fiver.
Keep it foolish...
Ohhhhh forogot about the workstand, will keep eyes peeled next time.

I might go for a chain cleaner.

Anyway let me know by 22.30 this evening and I will try and grab the bits tomorrow.
omg those spoke reflectors combined with my reflective stealth frame decals will make me even more attractive to the opposite sex!
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:omg those spoke reflectors combined with my reflective stealth frame decals will make me even more attractive to the opposite sex!

Breezer, I don't think a litter of puppies could help you  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
they're going on the fixie, Snooooooooooop!
Keep it foolish...
[quote author=]

Breezer, I don't think a litter of puppies could help you  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin[/quote]

not unless they bought rohypnol and a sack with them  Wink
Keep it foolish...
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:omg those spoke reflectors combined with my reflective stealth frame decals will make me even more attractive to the opposite sex!

:o :Smile ??)