This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senditnow help.
Dose anyone know the number i can actually get through to speak to someone? Tried to book a collection yesterday but the site locked up after the confirm payment screen and couldn't go any further. I got an e-mail saying the payment was successful, but when i type in the tracking number (also in the e-mail) it says the number is wrong. It's not due to be picked up till Mon, is it normal for the tracking number to not do anything till the parcel is picked up? I need to give PayPal a tracking number so they can issue my refund.  Just looked at doing it through Parcel Force and they quote £34 :o Really getting wound up now!
Senditnow.com
PO Box 515
WAKEFIELD
WF1 9BR
08448 005997
Wink
Its the weekend mate, most delivery companys work a half day on a saturday if they work at all  :Smile  Thought you would have known that!
I tried calling yesterday too Tongue   Turns out the booking wasn't completed yesterday, but as I had clicked on confirm transaction they took the money out, and because the tracking number is useless till the parcel is scanned I can't cancel it either >Sad So have had to book it again.... Grr. Also I can't give the new tracking number to paypal till tomorrow, and as the tracking number is useless till its picked up I won't get the money back till prob Tues. Nothing is ever easy, I'm still stressed after a couple of pints.
Could be worse
"Breezer" Wrote:Could be worse

It is, i have a tooth ache :'(
"Treehugger" Wrote:It is, i have a tooth ache :'(

Not as bad as a cat problem I hear Wink
I love pain killers.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I love pain killers.

Probably should get some help