This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Bling DH race, 5th June.
Very short wait for the next one Smile I'm planning on being there if I can grab a lift with someone please Wink
I'm not there this time  Sad, on holiday in Cornwall  ;D
Fingers crossed ill be there, probably travelling down with Neil and taking cousin to have a look. If anything changes and i have space Andy ill let you know
Not really on topic but..

"Mr Bling's Race Series
Mr Bling's Race series at Friston , what do you think ."
"Breezer" Wrote:Not really on topic but..

"Mr Bling's Race Series
Mr Bling's Race series at Friston , what do you think ."

Never been to Friston so can't comment  but hope he stays at PORC too. Would be good to alternate between the two.
As per my comment on Facebook, DH area too far from the car parks but theres enough dh orientated singletrack combinded with the main steep dh area that you could have a great 3-4 stage mini enduro event thing. He mentions the cycle shop there have been granted permission to do something. Major issues I can see is that all the trails, both singletrack and in the downhill area cross footpaths, good luck getting them shut to race on....different in xc like at some Gorricks as they are non competitive zones where you cant overtake through, bit different in a dh race.
Hello dudes, Im a porc race virgin and having trouble finding any information on it, just wanting to know start time and if you get a chance to practise the track for long before race. if you could point me in the right direction for info would be great Smile
get there 8.30am to 9.30ish and a full 2 hours or so to sign in and practice - most of course probably there on Saturday unless weather changes drastically

bit of time in that to sign on and fix number plate

race run in number order whatever cat and normally 2 runs hour for lunch and third run finishing after 3pm with presentations 15 mins or so later

less than a min run plus 5 mins push up so lots of runs possible in practice
What he says. Walk the course first. Be careful not to overdo the runs in practise as all the (steep) walking back up cripples you after a while!