This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats it worth.
So it looks like i'll have some new forks soon  ;D

I'll need to sell my Pikes to claw some of the money back, but how much are they worth, if I give them a service and clean? They are 2009, well are from a 2009 bike, 95-140mm coil adjust? I'm have to say they are well used with mark on the lowers and cable rub on the shoulders but no mark on the stancions.
While they are well used, and abused, I would go for the term 'infrequent use' on the advert...... should get £100 or so for them, though I doubt much more.  
"ianpinder" Wrote:While they are well used, and abused, I would go for the term 'infrequent use' on the advert...... should get £100 or so for them, though I doubt much more.  

Sold to Ian Pinder for £100. Pay Pal Ok for you?

Seriously, though £100 would be a result.  
If it helps for advert I believe they are 409 pikes, sold my ones which were same age to Steve for 140 a few months ago
Don't forget to put "never used in the wet" on your advert  Tongue
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:If it helps for advert I believe they are 409 pikes, sold my ones which were same age to Steve for 140 a few months ago

£140 would be good, i'm sure Steve need two pairs.

I've not written the add yet was just getting an idea.

Thread closed I guess.

Cheers.
Just one more thing, before i sold them to Steve i did some Ebay research and the week before i sold mine an identical pair sold for £155 that didnt even have decals on them so you might get more than you thought especially if the article is worded right etc. If you want a hand removing the lowers and changing oils etc give me a shout, might be worth taking pics with the lowers off if they are in good nick.
Mine have been sitting on here for £100 with no interest, Saying that i havent uploaded the pics yet ... Must pull my finger out  :B
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:Mine have been sitting on here for £100 with no interest, Saying that i havent uploaded the pics yet ... Must pull my finger out  :B

Is that the Revs?
"Blackers" Wrote:Is that the Revs?
Nope Pikes, i have his old Rev's.