This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superstar Components
thinking of buying some bling for my bike. anyone bought anything from them before ar herd anything about their products ?
Very good customer service whenever i ahve used them.  I've had a fair few of their products over the years and have found it all to be pretty good
+1 Bought a few things and always impressed
Bought brake pads from the on two occasions and delivery has been fast and the pads have been good. Most on here recommended them IIRC? That how I heard of them anyway. I've also bought some grips of them last year before the Mega, at first I thought they wore very quickly and lost grip, but now they are a year old they seem to have held up well and I'm still using them today.
Quality items, free next day delivery and free fizzy sweets
free Haribo with every order .... enough said  ;D
Has anyone got a Superstar single ring chain device? Seem to remember someone saying they have one but cant remember who, just want to know if it's any good.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Has anyone got a Superstar single ring chain device? Seem to remember someone saying they have one but cant remember who, just want to know if it's any good.

The 'other' Ash, Ash Moore has one and rates it highly.
+1 for grips and brake pads... Love 'em.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Has anyone got a Superstar single ring chain device? Seem to remember someone saying they have one but cant remember who, just want to know if it's any good.

Dont go buying an expensive frame and forks and then go skimping on components.