This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula 1
What a race today. I have to question the Redbull luck... some secret contracts going on there. And Lewis Hamilton in post race interview in the F1 forum playing race card and calling all his colleagues freaking ridiculous! I think McLaren need to give him a good talking to. He's now behaving like Alonso. A lot of respect lost.
Hes always been arrogant, I hope he gets a post race penalty
"Breezer" Wrote:Hes always been arrogant, I hope he gets a post race penalty

Not like he was today. That was just bang out of order. From his POV though he moved out the way for Schumacher when he had crept up the inside and therefore the others should have done the same for him, but at no point was he ahead or even alongside the other cars. I do however agree with you.
post-race punishment of 20 seconds which does not affect his sixth position. - pathetic really, I would have preferred to see a 5 place grid penalty in the next race.
my mistake I thought this was going to be a thread about brakes!
Buttons the man, great end to a loooooooooong race.  Seeing schumy on the podium would have been good though.
"dgw15" Wrote:Buttons the man, great end to a loooooooooong race.  Seeing schumy on the podium would have been good though.

Agreed Dereck, a great race. I almost didnt bother watching the restart as I thought it would be a confident runaway from Vetel and we would have to put up with him waving his bloody index finger around again :Smile
Well done Jensen ;D
Drive of the season from JB, 6 pit stops, came from last position and  won. Phenomenal and absolutely deserved. Lewis... Lost all respect for that man last race already, his craziness just confirmed that yesterday and DiResta, pity, he was going so well before running into somebody.
So boring up until the restart, JB was amazing and clearly got to Vettel.
health and safety has gone mad  :Smile did anyone else see that Crow wearing a hi vis vest  Undecided Big Grin