This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox DHX RC4 Rear Shock
Fox DHX RC4 rear shock 2010 in tip top condition supplied with either a 500lb or 550lb spring. This is Fox's top of the range coil shock. Eye to Eye 190mm stroke 50mm. I have run it on both my Blood and my Orange Five and it made a huge difference to both. I find with the Bloods linkage a coil isnt really suitable for trail bike duties, no problems on the five though.
It will require one shock mount (available from TFTuned or Mojo) or possibly two depending on the frame it is mounted to. Im happy to help fit mounts/bushings if required.

£330

pics to follow.