This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearout - Updated!
Having a bit of a clear out, so a few bits listed below for sale.

Kyle Straits knee pads in a large size, very good condition, including mesh wash/storage bag £25
resim

Pair of Bontrager grips, used for about 5 miles as new condition. £3
resim

Pair of Endura MT500 over shoes, tops all OK, bottoms have a couple of snags but they still do the job 7/10 condition £10
resim

Tyres for sale (not pictured)
Only getting rid of these as I'm now tubeless on both my bikes and can't be bothered with all this non ust stuff. All these tyres are very low use.

Maxxis Crossmark 2.1 size £10
Maxxis Crossmark 2.1 - Small nick in sidewall, still in great condition £5

Would rather give to people on a ride, but can post if your want to pay the postage, next post office day for me is Friday 3rd June Wink
Ooo i'll have the shifters Smile Pm me payment details.
Pads now added in amended first post Wink
What size be them overshoes fella?
"Jay Dubster" Wrote:What size be them overshoes fella?

They are a large for sizes 9-11
Please may I go for the bar grips?
"BottleIt" Wrote:Please may I go for the bar grips?

Of course, shall I bring them along on the NDW ride?
I am interested in the pads, but only if they fit me!
If they are too large for you then they are unlikely to fit me.