This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills 7.30 OR 9AM Saturday 4th June YHA cp
I'm thinking on having a bit of fun at Surrey on Saturday morning before the family wakes up.

MODIFIED - SALLY IS GOING TO A PARTY AT 12PM THEREFORE i HAVE A FULL PASS!!!  I'M STILL STARTING AT AROUND 7 BUT CAN RIDE FOR MUCH LATER IF PEOPLE WANT TO JOIN AT YHA CAR PARK OR PEASLAKE CAR PARK AT 9AM

Ready to ride at 7.30.

Anyone up for this.  If not, I may be up for Perry or Bedgebury.  If lifts can be shared this will be fab as dosh is a bit tight at the moment  :'(
I'm up for this all going to plan
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
I can now ride later.  See midified
"BottleIt" Wrote:I can now ride later.  See midified

Cool Timothy! I'll be up for a long one depending how long my energy holds out... 2 weeks off the bike eeeek!
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Wideload may be able to make it now. To make the ride a bit more civilised we are now starting at 7.30 at the yha carpark. We will get to Peaslake for 9.00 for anyone that would line to start then.

If anyone plans to join us at Peaslake, please put up a post so we know whether Guo keep a lookout/wait. I will check the thread at around 8.30.

Any other takers?
I'm definitely interested in this but unfortunately I won't have acess to the gf's car. Not sure the bike will fit in mine  Undecided

If anyone is able to pick me and the bike up from Frindsbury (Rochester) just off of the A289 then I'd be more than happy to share costs etc
I can squeeze one more into my car.  It depends if Kevin is going.  If he is, can you (Kevin) fit 4 bikes onto your rack?  If not, we can always go in 2 cars.
would of liked to of ridden but I'm going to have to spend the day sourcing and then packing boxes Sad
Sorry you cannot make it tomorrow Kev.  Happy moving..........

OK, looks like i've got a car full tomorrow.  Never travelled with 3 bikes before.  Should be interesting......  :o

Antrix44, please could you be at Chatham Station taxi rank for 6.15.  Jon, you could either meet me at the station or outside mine (6.05), whichever is easiest.  I'll drop you back after.
"BottleIt" Wrote:Antrix44, please could you be at Chatham Station taxi rank for 6.15.  Jon, you could either meet me at the station or outside mine (6.05), whichever is easiest.  I'll drop you back after.

Ok thanks, see you there!