This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop help!
Any photoshop guru's out there?

Ive got an animated gif, that Ive taken a still from to make a static gif that I want to convert into a .ico file. Having done this its appeared with a horrible white background around it. Anyone able to place the image onto a transparent background for me? Thanks!  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Any photoshop guru's out there?

Ive got an animated gif, that Ive taken a still from to make a static gif that I want to convert into a .ico file. Having done this its appeared with a horrible white background around it. Anyone able to place the image onto a transparent background for me? Thanks!  Smile

I may get flamed... but I don't think you can have transparency with .ico files....  (not had a chance to double check that yet, so may be wrong :B)
Can you have it with a gif? I can do the ico conversion but need the original to have no background
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Save your file as a PNG with transparent background. Easy peasy, but I wont have time to do it for you till tomorrow at least.