This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead SS#3 23rd June
Flyer for the upcoming races below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
"dgw15" Wrote:Flyer for the upcoming races below.

Now i'm sure i recognise the man on that flyer...

Can't believe i've gone up an age category  Big Grin  Should be able to make this one Smile
Didnt even notice that - its Rich eh?
Just been given the ok to take the afternoon off for this so will be there unless its raining or something goes wrong at work
"Breezer" Wrote:Just been given the ok to take the afternoon off for this so will be there unless its raining or something goes wrong at work

I can give you a lift from ashford - if you want to save some fuel etc.
"pittgoat" Wrote:Now i'm sure i recognise the man on that flyer...

Can't believe i've gone up an age category  Big Grin  Should be able to make this one Smile

Haha is that you Nick, can't really see on my phone. I've managed to offroad some of my Thursday calls to make it easier so that coupled with now having a car I should be able to make these now Smile Will try and get the Stumpy sorted for the next one.
"pittgoat" Wrote:Should be able to make this one Smile

Predictable U-turn:

Busy week means the only time i can see the osteopath is Thursday so i'm out  Sad

Andy - i think its treacle
"dgw15" Wrote:I can give you a lift from ashford - if you want to save some fuel etc.

Cool, will discuss next week. Have afternoon off (unless carnage at work) so can get over at any point. Will have to refit the lol1996spec bars+stem, actually its not tight there so no point, will just fit gripless tyres
I see the races are now on xc racer website - all good stuff for getting more coverage.
Anyone else going presuming its not raining? I have just fitted what can only be described as rubber bands to the Butcher, I had better hope the surface isnt loose fine gravel, oh hang on.....the 160/150mm behmoth is now down to a svelte 31lbs, perfect for flat track xc racing  :o