This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something for the junkies
Well as some of you know, I'm into a sport called Airsoft

It's physical, hard and hurts, so by my working that should mean most of you would be more than willing to give it a go. Think of Call Of Duty indoor action, but instead of playing it, actually come and get armed with an AK and shoot people....

It's not like Paintball, it's better.

Plus side... Grenades are now fully in play - don't sound like much, but once you hear that fatefull sound you'd be surprised how fast you can run.

Events run by Platoon Stores in Rochester, prices are £15 for entry, £5 gun rental and £2.75 for 1000 rounds (Plenty! Unless your Rambo...)

These are indoor events run very close to Rochester Train Station, 7-9pm actual play time. Good time to get there is 6.30 for kit up and briefing... The earlier your ready, the more you get to shoot.

There's a charity skirmish happening on the 21st of this month (Tuesday). 18 places left but unsure on Rentals. Shouldn't be a problem though I'd imagine. I can find out if I get an idea of numbers. Normal events are Wednesday Nights (Well you can't ride all the time, plus it apparently rains in this country....)

Charity Skirmish details:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=202692233097119">http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 2233097119</a><!-- m -->

This is the place on a pistols night, BEFORE it was remodeled. Looks nothing like this now. AEG (Machine Guns) nights are alot faster and it's a massive rush.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOeEXWcu_UU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOeEXWcu_UU</a><!-- m -->

So who's up for something different. Cheapest Airsoft you'll ever play, and you WILL enjoy yourself.
*Boots required.
*Dress up optional but Camo's always good.
*Thinish gloves a good idea
*Full face mask provided with mesh eye cover (no mist woohoo!)
*Jumpers numb the pain, but the dehydration won't do you any favours...
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
i would of been up for it but my cast is being put on, on tuesday  Sad
No particular date tbh, I can go almost whenever, but am tempted by this one aswell if anyone wants to give it a go rather than the normal all talk no action
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Although Ive only done this once I am well into it!! Would love to get into it properly but cant really justify the full cost or time involved! However it is interesting to know this as I will possibly come up soon! I do have my own pistol, can I bring that as well as renting a gun?
&quot;Matt Saunby&quot; Wrote:Although Ive only done this once I am well into it!! Would love to get into it properly but cant really justify the full cost or time involved! However it is interesting to know this as I will possibly come up soon! I do have my own pistol, can I bring that as well as renting a gun?

It's an easy hobby to spend alot of money on, but can be cheap. Once you've got a license a gun will cost about £150 for half decent one, then just play 2 games a year to keep your license, but you only need that if you wanna buy a new gun if I'm correct. Helps if you were to get stopped carrying it around though.

And yes you can of course bring your pistol, charge up gas I take it? Or cartridges? Either way should be fine but if you dont have gas you'll obviously need it, it's about £13 on site.
New themed night going on this Friday, I be going as a late b'day pressie to myself..

Normal place but 2.5 hours this time. Cost: £20 will give you change.

Looks to be a good night, no deposit for this one.. Just need names and actual shiowings of said names.