This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sketchy logo - poll results
Didn't want to post on your thread Nick.

I was surprised that No 4 was winning. I like it and voted for it, but I thought people would stick closer the the original or one of Jimmy's would win as those seemed popular.

Does the rider have a full face on? are the xc boys happy with that  Tongue

EDIT: I'd like number for more if it was a solid colour, not the pencil sketch style.
Still a lot of votes to be made i guess.  It's a marathon not a sprint, and other cliches  Wink
Exit polls suggest that there will be no logo gaining an overall majority and it could be up to 3 & 4 to form a "Coalition logo'. The incumbent logo looks likely to lose its seat on the forum as it stands.
Im surprised no.4 is leading, i voted for one of Jimmys.
"Buzz" Wrote:Im surprised no.4 is leading, i voted for one of Jimmys.

like the outline of some of them but the words are all too shiny polished etc

ShinyMTB.co.uk

PolishedMTB.co.uk etc so IMO think they miss the point

partly the product on which they were designed and fonts selected

need to play around with design outline more like number 5 and then fine tune appearance and lettering etc

4 is good in outline - needs more colour etc
But the bike in Logo 4 is rocking V-brakes!!!!!
"General Sparks" Wrote:But the bike in Logo 4 is rocking V-brakes!!!!!

And very DH orientated. As MrMud says, still work to be done on all of them IMHO
I can't help but think that this poll is a little bit distorted. Jimmys 3 designs are all pretty much the same thing (a refreshed version of the current logo) and are all very similar and as such I think only 1 of them should have been put forward. It seems unfair to split the vote for a refresh 3 ways, which is why I think number 4 is currently winning.  

As it stands we could end up in a scenario where the majority wanted to stick to the current theme (1,3, 5 & 6) and end up with something completely different wanted by a minority. Just a point.
I was torn between 3 & 4, the logo absolutely must say "SketchyMTB.co.uk", and I think logo 4 best used that text.
As for particulars of what brakes or helmet the rider is rockin, he's defo mountain biking so don't get too hung up Smile
"General Sparks" Wrote:I can't help but think that this poll is a little bit distorted. Jimmys 3 designs are all pretty much the same thing (a refreshed version of the current logo) and are all very similar and as such I think only 1 of them should have been put forward. It seems unfair to split the vote for a refresh 3 ways, which is why I think number 4 is currently winning.  

As it stands we could end up in a scenario where the majority wanted to stick to the current theme (1,3, 5 & 6) and end up with something completely different wanted by a minority. Just a point.

Perhaps we could test run the AV system and have a backup choice which would be counted in the event that our first choice didnt win.....  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon