This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 15th June 6.15pm start
As usual, Oaks park meet and ride startign at 6.15pm.  Trails might be a bit wetter than previous weeks but i'd hazard they have held up quite well

Anyone with me?  Andy - fancy bringing the new bike? Wink

[Edit] Start time updated to 6.15pm
good week to turn up to make Andy sweat on new bike
Can't do this week as I'm working again - pah!

On a side note just been for a mosey around Blean and there's no standing water and the trails are running quite fast everything considered.

Have fun.
I'll be there if I can kick this cold, felt worse over the weekend and now have an irritating cough.

And no I will not be bringing the new bike.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'll be there if I can kick this cold, felt worse over the weekend and now have an irritating cough.

And no I will not be bringing the new bike.

But with the Enduro in bits, what will you ride?
[quote author=]

But with the Enduro in bits, what will you ride?[/quote]The Stumpy is still in one piece Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:The Stumpy is still in one piece Wink

Only just, by all accounts Wink
"pittgoat" Wrote:Only just, by all accounts Wink

Actually since I put the newer BB from the Enduro in it's been fine. Lower shock mount is worn again though Sad >Sad
Dry today, forecast is reasonable tomorrow, no Blean ride last week and still just one "maybe"?!

Pah!
I'll be there, cold or not I need to ride. Come on people!