This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock pump
Before I shell out for a new one, does anyone have a spare shock pump they want rid of for a reasonable price?
"pittgoat" Wrote:Before I shell out for a new one, does anyone have a spare shock pump they want rid of for a reasonable price?

+1

I'm also going to need one.
[quote author=]

+1

I'm also going to need one.[/quote]

Surely you get a pump
Nobody?

Cheapest i've found is this one.  Anyone know if it is any good?  I guess if it puts air in a shock and doesn't fall apart after 5 uses it'll be ok!
"pittgoat" Wrote:Nobody?

Cheapest i've found is this one.  Anyone know if it is any good?  I guess if it puts air in a shock and doesn't fall apart after 5 uses it'll be ok!

i will have a look once home, if i have a spare i will pm you.
Thanks matey
Jimmy - if you still need one i picked up a new one from eBay (Rutland Cycles) for 12 quid
Turns out I will need one. Cheers for the link.
"pittgoat" Wrote:Jimmy - if you still need one i picked up a new one from eBay (Rutland Cycles) for 12 quid

Nick which one did you buy? I need one now too.
One like this.  Does the job OK although clearance from the frame is a bit tight when fitting and removing

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250846175931">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0846175931</a><!-- m -->