This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Robinhood Pub- Tues 21st June 7pm
To celebrate the longest day of the year I'm planning on riding BBH area from common road for a  change, to ride some.trails the opposite way around and.to.enjoy.some of.the downhill.delights.on offer on common road.

Pint after in the pub.

7pm for 7.15 start.

Any takers?
Blackers is riding Oldbury which is just up the road on Tuesday around the same time I believe. You might want to tag onto his ride.
I was thinking of joining them but will have no chance of getting there by 7. You back riding yet?
"BottleIt" Wrote:I was thinking of joining them but will have no chance of getting there by 7. You back riding yet?

Yep, gentle riding. Working Tuesday though.
No takers?  

I will he leaving the pub st 7.15 and heading over towards bell lane if anyone decides.to.ride at the last minute.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/38360842/">http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/38360842/</a><!-- m -->

Fun trail tonight.  Started from the Robinhood, through Firth Woods to Bell lane.  The woods were a bit muddy but still firm.  Down the burnt out car trail to PW.  This was fun but slightly overgrown in places.  3/4 ofthe way alod PW past Boxley I went half way up the hill (the tight fenced one) and down the bermy section and then climbed single track and finnished up top of the ex flint track.  It was a traight ride back to common road via the gravel track, Harp Farm and the Bardger track.  TheBradger track was grat fum.  Slightly slippery but fast!!

Back at common road I rode down the barn descent,along teh Burnham and climber up to the top of the chalky descent to certain death (according to Wideload),  Back in Burnham, road westward to climb up hill Road to the top and down the single track at the topof the feild to teh railway track.  Back up to RH from here fora beer.

All of the descents were running great.  I especially loved the barn descent.  Did my fastest descent yet down there.

Great fun riding and the slightly wet trails were still fast but added an exra fun factor.

31km in just over 2 hours.   3 full bbh climbs and 2 half climbs.