This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega anyone
May be of interest to someone here  Undecided

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/megavalanche-transport-and-accomodation">http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/t ... comodation</a><!-- m -->
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:May be of interest to someone here  Undecided

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/megavalanche-transport-and-accomodation">http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/t ... comodation</a><!-- m -->

If I was a bit fitter and could afford to stay in the area for an extra week I would, but I'm barely gonna afford a week out there as it is. I want to do the Mega again next year though.
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:If I was a bit fitter and could afford to stay in the area for an extra week I would, but I'm barely gonna afford a week out there as it is. I want to do the Mega again next year though.

my heart bleeds!

Andy, stop going on about how poor you are in one post, then saying in another you've bought x, y or z, and that you are having your 2nd holiday this year, most people have one if their lucky!!

Your not poor, you just spend your money quickly! >Sad  Tongue
Thats harsh Ash, I feel for Andy, life is hard with a skiing holiday, mtb holiday in the alps, 3k+ new bike, who knows how much new car etc, he is struggling to afford the insurance on that bike, I have offered to Paypal gift him money in the past but he hasnt sent me his details over yet  Sad
Big Grin

Feel Free to Paypal me money Darren, if it stops you bearing the burden of having too much.
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Thats harsh Ash, I feel for Andy, life is hard with a skiing holiday, mtb holiday in the alps, 3k+ new bike, who knows how much new car etc, he is struggling to afford the insurance on that bike, I have offered to Paypal gift him money in the past but he hasnt sent me his details over yet  Sad

I didnt mention the bike or car as Andy's not paid for them, they were a gift which makes them even more lucky! (not sure car was a gift but lets assume it was)
However, it's the moaning about being poor. Someone who cant afford food, water or heating is poor. Andy's life is rich, he just spends what (little) money he has on bike bits. I'm not one to talk but maybe some budgeting training is needed. I'm not poor, but i'm consistently skint by the end of each month, waiting for pay day like a breath of fresh air, then when my money comes in it goes out very quickly, on eating out, clothes, drink and petrol, bills, mortgage etc. The same as all of us.

Andy, I'm not having a go at you honestly.  :K)
I was being sarcastic and not having a go at you at all. Gifted a bike and a car, best I dont comment on how fcking ridiculous that is.
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:I was being sarcastic and not having a go at you at all. Gifted a bike and a car, best I dont comment on how fcking ridiculous that is.

Gifts aren't ridiculous, what people choose to give is up to them. I have a friend who takes gifts really seriously and only give top notch presents, what he gets from me in return just don't compare (i've said he don't need to do it but he insists, he does earn double what I do though!)
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:I was being sarcastic

You, no, never, I don't believe it!
Big Grin