This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey hills 7am YHA cp Wed 29th June
I've got Wednesday off work and will be riding Surrey hills with the  new dad, PappaSmurf and a friend of mine. Ready to start riding at 7am from yha cp on Holmebury hill.

I need to be home  by 12pm therefore will ride for just over 3.5 hours. The aim will be to ride up Holmebury hill, straight to bkb, up pitch and down to road to ride Christmas pudding make way back via graveyard yogurt pots and telegraph.

any other takers?
Just been told that I have to work Monday  >Sad >Sad :'( :'(

Now got Wednesday off therefore same plan but different day!  ;D