This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sketchy MTB Jerseys...
Two original and one from the second batch.

They have been sat in the bottom of my cupboard for over a year now and that means time to get rid.

I know there is a new design going through the motions but this is a piece of Sketchy history.

One is brand new never been worn, short sleeve.

Long Sleeve worn with a few small snags in the material on the sleeves, damn brambles, tiny and unnoticable when riding though as you'll be too busy looking at the trail and not your sleeves..

Short sleeve worn a few times.

All have been put away clean and kept away from moths, damp and god knows what else.

All medium size, freeride style NOT zipped

£10 each for the used ones and £15 for the new one.

Cost about £40 as i recall, maybe a bit less.

Can't be arsed to post, so available to pick up from my gaff in Folkestone. I'm here all week, for once...
Hi guys,

Didn't realise Rou had already put these on here. Will give them a bump and offer FREE P&P.

The 2 used ones have been freshly laundered by moi Smile  The brand new one has never even been tried on.

Cheers
Mary
Hey Mary, how you doing? Tell Rou to keep the jerseys and come riding with us again Wink
Hey Andy, I'm good thanks.  Rou would come riding if he ever got time - we both would! Sadly work seems to be eating away at any spare time...  As for the jerseys, due to the nature of the jobs we're sort of overloaded with jerseys at the mo ;-) Hence the clear out!

Hope all's well with you!
I'll take the new one for a cheeky £10 Wink
Worth it sitting around with my logo in it.

Wotjafink Undecided
Just the long sleeve one left now! Taking offers Wink
"The Missus" Wrote:Just the long sleeve one left now! Taking offers Wink

Would be nice but I have long since stoped being a Medium  :B
Go on then, i'll have the medium long sleeve. Pm me how you want me to pay.

Are the 2 non Sketchy ones still available?
Sketchy jerseys all sold now. Cheers!