This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Weds 29th
Roll Call for Weds night ride then......

Bmjboy
Laggingbehind
Tinc
Yes please, went out yesterday for an hour with my son & everything is drying up nicely.  ;D
I'm in ;D

(The author reserves the right to start late, chase the group, get lost or fail to turn up completely due to a mix of short people & will power Wink)
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Yes please, went out yesterday for an hour with my son & everything is drying up nicely.  ;D

Oops!
Vertical sea with flashes & banging at the moment

Sad - For riding
;D - for being indoors watching the girls jump around in it
"Tinc" Wrote:Oops!
Vertical sea with flashes & banging at the moment

Sad - For riding
;D - for being indoors watching the office girls jump around in it

+1 with addition  ;D
OT: Stupid hot weather yesterday meant some of the ones here wearing skirts. I nearly lost my voice complaining about this.
"Breezer" Wrote:OT: Stupid hot weather yesterday meant some of the ones here wearing skirts. I nearly lost my voice complaining about this.

Complaining that you didnt have a skirt on too...?  ??)
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Complaining that the chairs were too low  Undecided
OT: Yes I might wear a kilt next really hot day and go commando
back on topic :

for those riding tonight I went out last night and it was a tad slippery . the off camber roots through Dargets woods were a bit SKETCHY and caught a couple of us out but other than that it was great fun
Wink