This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Wood DH track, Wed 29/6/11 @ 7
There are a few of us meeting in Kings wood, Ashford at 7, top car park to session the DH track tonight if anyone is interested. The track is riding well at the minute with a few nice features, jumps etc. Anyone fancy joining us ?
Argh - would have come but agreed to do a firewall upgrade for work tonight - bad timing.

Ive been riding KW a bit lately - where is the track?
Si, I'm going to miss this one mate. I want to get the bike taped up before I start riding it, plus needs proper adjusting of bars brakes etc.

Oh, and I've been told by SWMBO I need to do my wedding list as well for the invites!
"mashley" Wrote:Si, I'm going to miss this one mate. I want to get the bike taped up before I start riding it, plus needs proper adjusting of bars brakes etc.

Oh, and I've been told by SWMBO I need to do my wedding list as well for the invites!

No worries mate
Might be over tonight. Wife is taking the dog to agility training out that way so.:...  full face or xc lid?
"Adie.J" Wrote:Might be over tonight. Wife is taking the dog to agility training out that way so.:...  full face or xc lid?

Which bike did you buy Ash?
"Adie.J" Wrote:Might be over tonight. Wife is taking the dog to agility training out that way so.:...  full face or xc lid?

Full face!
[quote author=]

Full face![/quote]

Na xc lip will be fine. Nothing there is to mad. I'd wear a piss pot coz i'm cool.
Full face, you coming too jimmy ?
I was thinking of a ride this evening, was considering Blean but Ive already ridden there today so may come over to KW. Not 100% sure as ive just done 2 night shifts so havent been to bed today, will see how i feel later. Will be interesting to see what you have been up to.
Adie if I go I will just be taking an xc lid and my trail bike, unless you have been really busy Si? Is it worth taking the dh bike?