This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Tuesday 5th july 6.30PM
I can't make the Wednsday Blean ride this week so tZed (+ new components) and I will be riding on Tuesday.  Note the slightly earlier start time.  Meet at oaks Park as usual - the ride start is 6.30pm so we'll meet 10 mins or so before then

I'm aiming for about 15 miles.  All welcome!
Standing by to render shiny new parts unshiny..
I'll be there.
TZed has had to drop out due to inconsiderate childminder illness Wink

Looks like just us two Andy!
"pittgoat" Wrote:TZed has had to drop out due to inconsiderate childminder illness Wink

Looks like just us two Andy!

If I get away quick-sharp and the kids are ready to be picked up I may show my face.... otherwised it'll be tomorrow only for me.
"impished" Wrote:If I get away quick-sharp and the kids are ready to be picked up I may show my face.... otherwised it'll be tomorrow only for me.

Cool, let me know if you want us to wait a few mins Smile
"impished" Wrote:If I get away quick-sharp and the kids are ready to be picked up I may show my face.... otherwised it'll be tomorrow only for me.

See you tomorrow then lol Wink
Dammit managed less than 10 miles.  As it said on my school reports: 'needs to try harder to realise potential'

;D Tongue
Cheers guys, that was an excellent ride, i really enjoyed it. I felt really good through the singletrack, but got bested by a bloody singlespeed on the black climb, and i had a head start >Sad
"Treehugger" Wrote:Cheers guys, that was an excellent ride, i really enjoyed it. I felt really good through the singletrack, but got bested by a bloody singlespeed on the black climb, and i had a head start >Sad

Haha - winner!!

You left me for dead on anything pointing downhill though!

Tzed, off day. Bring  water next time too!