This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead ss#4 21st July
Last one in the series - BBQ etc afterwards - would be good to get as many as poss - support what they are doing etc.

If you haven't raced before these are very open & inclusive - good place to lose your cherry as it were.

They are making a really good effort with courses now so worth the trip.
I wonder what will go wrong for me at this event, im thinking something major like headtube failure or something along those lines  :Smile

I hope they dont start the bbq until after the race as I nearly crashed in Brechfa recently when I smelt bbq cooking just before getting to the car park and got distracted!!!
Would be a nice event to return to...
It will be a quite race mate, most the top boys are doing the twentyfour12 i think
More food for us then  ;D
Oh the temptation
"Breezer" Wrote:More food for us then  ;D

most certainly ! i may just go to 24/12 a day later just to eat all the burgers !
I might just demand they start the bbq early and stand on the start/finish straight pigging myself with burgers as the riders go past  Big Grin
"Morts" Wrote:It will be a quite race mate, most the top boys are doing the twentyfour12 i think

Might get a look at a podium then  Smile
"dgw15" Wrote:Might get a look at a podium then  Smile

+1. Just got a whole load more interested!!  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon