This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Hill DH
Will be up there for 6 ish tonight for a couple of hours.
will have to get shown around here next time im at the inlaws.
I might be able to make it, ill let you know
Did 6 runs of the Dh tonight. Its good fun, jumps are small but i understand why. The rock gardens are good and I couldnt get the line right through the second one. I then did a half hour ride round Kings Wood.

Will be doing the same tomorrow night if anyone is about?
"mashley" Wrote:Did 6 runs of the Dh tonight. Its good fun, jumps are small but i understand why. The rock gardens are good and I couldnt get the line right through the second one. I then did a half hour ride round Kings Wood.

Will be doing the same tomorrow night if anyone is about?

Tomorrow should be better for me, didnt know i could ride tonight until 7 and then it was a bit late. Hopefully finishing earlier tomorrow. The double will be made a lot bigger. Second rock garden is tight but best line is through the two tight trees imho.
some of the straights are crying out for more doubles, Ive got a plan to sort the finish out after the big drop, as the berm is to tight imho. There is so much scope for more lines too, one bit I walked today was very steep.

Will Ash be up for a no bike dig day? I wuldnt want to do anything without agreement first.
Hi Guys,
i'm Colin ,i have just joined the site ,i live in Bromley and am getting a bit bored with the same old loops(been doing  them on and off for years!)
having read a few threads on Kings Hill Woods, i fancy a blast around there,the DH seems intriguing too as i need to progress  my riding ,does anyone ride there on Sundays ?
Regards Colin
Oh yeah ,i'm a chippy too, so am well up for building stuff !
Big berm at end doesn't really work so there is a better line to the left. Too many jumps might spoil the flow but certainly worth checking out. There is a second line at the top that needs finishing. New ideas would be good though. We might both be going down tomorrow night if you're about.
"pigman65" Wrote:Hi Guys,
i'm Colin ,i have just joined the site ,i live in Bromley and am getting a bit bored with the same old loops(been doing  them on and off for years!)
having read a few threads on Kings Hill Woods, i fancy a blast around there,the DH seems intriguing too as i need to progress  my riding ,does anyone ride there on Sundays ?
Regards Colin

Hello Colin, id say if you live in Bromley there is probably better near you but your welcome to join us, keep an eye on threads and we will post when about