This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two days of DH
Im planning a couple of days riding with a DH theme in mind. Im leaning towards a day at CwmCarn followed by either a day riding FOD or Aston (havnt ridden either of these yet)  Im thinking of camping over night to keep the costs down and taking a stove to cook meals. Id like to keep the costs to £100 all in.
It will be mid week as i work shifts and really cant be bothered with the weekend crowds. Also more than likely to be August sometime.

Anybody interested?
Uplift at Cwn Carn doesn't go all week does it?

EDIT: Run Wed - Sun.
if im off work im in.

Got a stove in my van and have always wondered how comfy it would be to camp in.
If you could do a weekend I'd be well up for this, but can't get time off during the week Sad
I can definitely make any days between monday 22nd and Sunday 28th inclusive.
Maybe, will confirm once dates set.
i have 2 massive tents also.
A couple of days to do Cwmcarn and fod uplifts is a trip I want to do before winter, just a bit tied up for the next 5wks or so...but v interested
Nice to see so much interest  Wink

Sailor i was thinking..... If you could get the bikes in the van i could take 5 in my car and the bags/tents etc? Also two on the roof if needed.  

I will check my duties for August and post up my availability.

Anybody know of a decent camp site in the area or between the two locations?

Id like to book early.
I'd be up for this in August. Don't have a tent but a big car to take kit or people.