This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Wood Saturday
I'll def be there Saturday say 8am for two hours, with Derek. Come on every one!!
Sorry on nights  ??)
Sorry - I was probably bit missleading there - didnt mean i can do sat morning.  Cant do this one - meant that id like to hook up some night - after work type stuff.
Ah Ok, never mind i'll still be there. Might by a cheap cycle computer tonight from Halfords so I at least know how far the ride is.

I can do Monday and Wednesday evening next week too.
"mashley" Wrote:Ah Ok, never mind i'll still be there. Might by a cheap cycle computer tonight from Halfords so I at least know how far the ride is.

I can do Monday and Wednesday evening next week too.

Havent you got an iphone ?, download sports tracker and it will map it for you aswell.

Im going out with my lad at Kings tomorrow morning so probably see you up there
I've got a tracker on my phone but it wouldn't pick the signal up the other day!
I'd be up for this if it were a bit later as I would have to get up at 6am :o
Apparently a pass to play golf at 1 in the afternoon tomorrow doesn't extend to an early start and riding tomorrow. Only just on way home from the new forest as well. I'll keep working on her though, so here's hoping.

I am more then up for Wednesday, saves riding a long way for a weekday ride.
"redwinnie" Wrote:Apparently a pass to play golf at 1 in the afternoon tomorrow doesn't extend to an early start and riding tomorrow. Only just on way home from the new forest as well. I'll keep working on her though, so here's hoping.

I am more then up for Wednesday, saves riding a long way for a weekday ride.

You should join us on Wednesday night rides, haven't posted due to zero interest but when you fancy it post a thread and if we are riding we will join you
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:You should join us on Wednesday night rides, haven't posted due to zero interest but when you fancy it post a thread and if we are riding we will join you

I'll be more regular now I have the new bike. It's so much easier to peddle round than the old one. I'll be there this coming Wednesday from 6 ish.