This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: htc Desire HD brand new & unlocked
Literally brand new, only taken out of the box long enough for my Wife to decide it was too big for her  Undecided

So, immaculate condition, unlocked and running Gingerbread boxed with all unopened original accessories.

£250.00  NO OFFERS
"Murv" Wrote:Literally brand new, only taken out of the box long enough for my Wife to decide it was too big for her  Undecided
   :o
I started to get very worried and then read the thread title.  ;D

The desire is a great phone!!! The predictive text has a lot to answer for though  ??)

Great phone for recording trails and more importantly looking up sketchy.  Why not keep it?
I've got one  ;D

In my wisdom, I decided it was the best phone for everybody, not realising that in fact my Wife preferred the sleeker (and inferior, IMO Wink) Nexus S!

Agreed that the keyboard is utter pants, I tried Smart Pro, which was Ok, and am currently on the Gingerbread keyboard, which is better but I'll begrudgingly admit it's one thing that the iPhone has it licked on
How about £190.00 cash for it?
Sorry, I just can't go that low.
They're selling for between £230.00 and £300.00 on ebay, I guess I would take £220.00 for it to save the fees, hassle etc but I'm going to put it on there this evening.