This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Races Rd3 - Sat 16 July
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.boarsonbikes.co.uk/racing.html">http://www.boarsonbikes.co.uk/racing.html</a><!-- m -->

Seniors race stars at 11:20. £10 on the line entry. Should be good weather and be nice to get a few down there (perhaps those of you getting ready for SITS!!!)
I might go, not sure, had enough of riding such a heavy bike unless its downhill so it can gain its own speed. Will hopefully do Fowlmead though as theres bbq afterwards......
I'm taking "might" as a yes, don't want to put all that training to waste  Tongue
Course the other way round I believe so should be better.
Training? I did a 1.5hr road ride last week then about 20 mins riding at Porc yesterday and the rest of the day walking with the bike and complaining about the heat/being tired.
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Training? I did a 1.5hr road ride last week then about 20 mins riding at Porc yesterday and the rest of the day walking with the bike and complaining about the heat/being tired.

That sounds like 2 training sessions to me: cheat.
How were your 4-5 laps of Bedgebury yesterday?
I didn't do laps yesterday. I was at the girlfriends stuffing my face with BBQ and beer- proper training that.
Do the fowlmead race, bbq afterwards...
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Do the fowlmead race, bbq afterwards...

Yeh - proper timing etc - last 1 iun the series - DO IT.