This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Wed 13th July 1845
Morning All

Theres a possibility I may be out to play on wednesday night & wondered if anyone else was planning on venturing out?

I'm on nights so given how much sleep I get during the day it may turn out that I dont make it after all but at least it gets the ball rolling for everyone else Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
I'm hoping to.. Will depend on how much work I managed to get off the list tonight but I have my fingers crossed
I certainly plan to be there, but will attach my usual start late or bail at the last minute clause Wink
Conditions look good according to the Met Office Undecided
Conditions arent so good at the dithering like a tw@t office, should have left half hour ago and now have to catch train to work  :'(

Really will try to be more organised tomorrow... :Smile
Grrr can't make a Wednesday evening until we find somewhere to live.  >Sad
"Blackers" Wrote:Grrr can't make a Wednesday evening until we find somewhere to live.  >Sad

thats even more disorganised than me  :o lol
"stayhigh65" Wrote:thats even more disorganised than me  :o lol

its doing my bloody head in. I really need to ride more than once per week. sits is going to kill me!
I can sub let you my spare room for £3k a month if that helps
"Blackers" Wrote:Grrr can't make a Wednesday evening until we find somewhere to live.  >Sad

What kind of excuse is that Undecided
Nowhere to live = no chores = more free time = get your arse on your bike ;D

At least I'd guess that's how it is Wink
"Tinc" Wrote:What kind of excuse is that Undecided
Nowhere to live = no chores = more free time = get your arse on your bike ;D

At least I'd guess that's how it is Wink

if only. work in gravesend. live in dartford. bike is in kemsing.  its a bloody pain. breezer what's the postcode?