This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So before I go public
Or more public then this public site.

Any changes, spelling mistakes, minor edits needed?
Anything to add?

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tda2012.com">www.tda2012.com</a><!-- w -->
Ian

looks good

as too to why.....

second school picture - the new school could be a bit bigger

how many children will the school or such a school benefit?
Details of the school I will be helping will be released as I get them. There are people on the ground finding the one i'll be helping.
Looks great ian - sleek, to the point and infomative.
Some more pages that will be added, donations. equipment and training.

Still waiting to find out if balfour beatty are going to match the sponsorship
Looking good Ian, my only suggestion would be the section headers look very faint.  This may just be the aged NHS monitor I'm using though Wink
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
do i get copyright for you using my picture of you from the Mega?...... Wink
Looks good Ian - all websites need content and quality links to the website to raise it up the google ranks.

Things to do:

Set your signature link to the website : and instant x-amount of links to your website.

Promote on FB, Twitter and other websites as much as possible.

Within Wordpress, goto Plugins and download "SEO Ultimate" plugin, which allows you to do some fangle-dangle stuff to get you up the ranks better.

After that, get blogging and filling the site as much as you can, empty sites will not be found.

There is a plugin which automatically posts your blog link to FB and twitter once submitted, cant recall the name at the mo, but a quick google will find it.

Good luck buddy, PM me with anything techie you need a hand with.
Cheers ben I will do.

I've got a twitter account and Facebook group, flicker page etc set up. I'll tell everyone about it tomorrow as it will be 6 months tomorrow until I set off from the pyramids. Want to try and find a HTML countdown timer.

Mark :Smile
A great start Ian, will be good to see it develop when you have more info as well