This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bike frame
Was just wondering anywhere to get my frame re painted .... Have it all taken apart and ready to be sent off ....

[MOD]Voila....  No caps  Wink[/MOD]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.argoscycles.com/">http://www.argoscycles.com/</a><!-- m -->

Are supposed to be very good
+1 for Argos cycles reputation although I've never used them.
Mr Treehugger has a contact in Thanet I believe.
I'm sure he'll be along soon to tell you all about it..........
&quot;Tinc&quot; Wrote:+1 for Argos cycles reputation although I've never used them.
Mr Treehugger has a contact in Thanet I believe.
I'm sure he'll be along soon to tell you all about it..........

No sorry I haven't used anyone before. I did go on for ages about how I wanted to get the Enduro done but decided not to in the end. I believe the thread title was something like "What colour should treehugger's frame be" started by Papasmurf.

Oh and Feery, there's no need to shout Wink
Mobes had his (one of my old trailstars) shot blasted and painted for 30 or something in Eastbourne!
i can confirm it was £30, they media blasted and powder coated the frame for me. did a really good job on it too.
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:No sorry I haven't used anyone before.

Oops, sorry! :B
Just checked out their gallery, has Breezer got a road bike? Big Grin
resim

Talk about slack angles, jeezus that must handle like a donkey!
&quot;Tinc&quot; Wrote:Oops, sorry! :B

So you should be!