This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name the film...
Simple principle – you quote a film line and everyone has to guess the film.  Whoever gets it then quotes a film line of their own.  Bit of trust needed as Google is strictly banned Wink

Easy starter for 10: “we’re going to need a bigger boat�
Jaws ?

bit harder Tongue

"im responsible for everyone in here ..... its my job" "they cant allow me to leave this precinct alive"

thought i would give 2 clues as its a hard one  Tongue
Thats a hard one, is it the Negotiator?
nope

its from the remake, remake was made in 2005
Ah, Assualt on Precinct 13?
indeed it is  8)
My turn:

"My name? If you knew that, you'd be as clever as me"
Sure I recognise that but cant for the life of me think where from!

edit: I googled so cheated and wont post but the reason I recognised it is because I watched the film under a week ago! Quality btw especially the bits where he was acting like a character he went onto play if you follow lol
That's Daniel Craig in Layer Cake is it not?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Yep you win so your go now heh

My comment was about the bit where he held a gun for the first time and was poncing around with it trying to look like he knew what he was doing and about to shoot someone, then he went on to play bond Smile