This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Goodness Shakes
Can somebody let me know if they see these on sale anywhere? Chocolate ideally. Need to stock up for SITS, Gracias.
Have you tried the mars refueling shake, tastes awesome and when I compared ingredients they were same as fgs, and they're cheaper. perhaps someone on here might know if there is any real difference ?
Ever thought about buying a tub of all in one?

I'm using this product at the moment and its going down well

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://matrix-nutrition.co.uk/Product.aspx?5lb_Matrix_Complete_%E2%80%98All_In_One%E2%80%98_Protein&Code=MCOM">http://matrix-nutrition.co.uk/Product.a ... &Code=MCOM</a><!-- m -->

Plus when you work it out, saves you so much money
Sainsburys, On and Off offer once a month or so, Can check when im in work tonight, And if for example sake i bought some with a 15% staff discount then decided i didnt want them and sold them on to you at the same price  Undecided
&quot;TooYoungToKnow&quot; Wrote:Sainsburys, On and Off offer once a month or so, Can check when im in work tonight, And if for example sake i bought some with a 15% staff discount then decided i didnt want them and sold them on to you at the same price  Undecided

well keen if you can combine your staff discount with a deal if and when one happens. need 10 or so.
Aidie...yeah I've looked at buying a tub of something like that but I can't be arsed with the mixing lark. and FGS tastes fantastic  Tongue
&quot;Si.Ozzy&quot; Wrote:Have you tried the mars refueling shake, tastes awesome and when I compared ingredients they were same as fgs, and they're cheaper. perhaps someone on here might know if there is any real difference ?

may look into these. they certainly taste good!
Mars Refuel sports cap - £1.28 or 2 for £2.00
FGS : £1.49 not on offer currently

So for me :
FGS x 10 = £14.90 - £2.23 = £12.67
Mars x 10 : £10 - £1.50 = £8.50

Give me a PM if you want to  Smile
Tesco 2 for £2 today
I buy the new large tubs of FSG. I got a vanilla last week from Wiggle for £23.99. Makes a suggested 20 lots but I normally make it a slightly smaller portion and/or add a bit more water. so it will last longer, as it tastes quite strong at their recommended mix.
Mars Refuel tastes much better imho, I had a few last last year, and I can say that they worked OK - mainly the fact your hitting some nice creamy chocolate after a stint - cant be a bad thing.

Tescos had them at 2 for £1.50 yesterday when I was looking for a lunchtime drink, I bought Evian though  Tongue