This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH | Wednesday 20 July | 18:45
Link for first timers: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1260815858/">http://www.sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1260815858/</a><!-- m -->

Meet at 18:45 for 19:00 start, Lordswood Leisure Centre, right hand side car park.

I can probably make this week.
Unfortunately nay can do this week  Sad
I'm hoping to come out for my first ride with you guys, weather and parts turning up dependant!
Not sure yet Undecided

Might go racing Thurs, might not Undecided
&quot;Tinc&quot; Wrote:Not sure yet Undecided

Might go racing Thurs, might not Undecided

Racing? What kind of racing? And how will that affect riding on Wednesday (Today)?
[quote author=]

Racing? What kind of racing? And how will that affect riding on Wednesday (Today)?[/quote]

Fowlmead
[quote author=]

Racing? What kind of racing? And how will that affect riding on Wednesday (Today)?[/quote]

You back things right off a week before a race.
Im gonna be in the area, probably quite early - going to tackle my "1hr loop" - see if I can do it.  I got it down to 55mins last year.

Expecting about 2hrs:10 this year.....  Sad

Therfore, I wont be group riding tonight, as need to get back home sharpish.
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:You back things right off a week before a race.

Yep, although I'm not sure I can back off too far based on the amount I actually ride atm Big Grin

[edit] It's looking like I'll be out to play tonight, so......

Tinc
JimmyReload - Maybe
RallyXmad - Maybe
BMJBoy - off on his own Tongue

Can we get some confirmations if possible please as if it's just me I'll go & pace Mr Boy ;D
I'll be there unless it rains between now and then.

Also, as I'm nursing injury number 2 at the moment my fitness levels are really bad, so it won't be a super quick one.