This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 20th Jul, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
As above....can't think of anything witty to say.... Lol
i'll be there this time :B
I can partake.
I'm in.

Need to work on the bike a bit tonight. I sounded like a one-man band last week!
See you there dudes, going to be a mud fest? ;D
Excellent, we have ourselves a convoy Wink Kings wasn't that muddy tonight even with the heavy rain during the ride. Everyone do a dry weather dance yeah Wink
Blean's fine, was a biy wet in places on Monday but dried up quite a lot by Tuesday - just the odd patch of mud, the rest of it was running nicely
Sorry dudes going to have to give it a miss now,  Sad  woke up this morning to one of those days of too much to do and not enough time to do it. Have a good ride guys
I won't be along tonight because of prior arrangements - dinner out and a boy wizzard.