This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood, top car park, tonight at 18:30
Anyone fancy a ride round Blean this evening as the weather is playing ball for once. Will be at Oaks Park around 18:30 but could be a bit earlier if I drive in.
facny meeting me at Kings Wood?
"mashley" Wrote:facny meeting me at Kings Wood?

Yeah ok mate, what time?
say half 6? I need to go home and get the bike etc, be the same route as last time and I have a granny ring now so hopefully will clear the 2 stage climb.
"mashley" Wrote:say half 6? I need to go home and get the bike etc, be the same route as last time and I have a granny ring now so hopefully will clear the 2 stage climb.

Sounds perfect, see you there. Have changed thread title.
Sounds good, but as the weather is so nice, I have been invited for a sneaky quick round of golf after work with my dad.
"redwinnie" Wrote:Sounds good, but as the weather is so nice, I have been invited for a sneaky quick round of golf after work with my dad.

Trainings going well then...........  Tongue
"redwinnie" Wrote:Sounds good, but as the weather is so nice, I have been invited for a sneaky quick round of golf after work with my dad.

where you playing? run round that'll keep you fit.
I'm coming, c u there.
Great little ride tonight, I'll post the gps later, cheers ash for that, good to see u andy.

Well happy, right on my doorstep.