This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood Thursday 20th nov 7Pm
Mrs Skid away holidaying so I'm out riding my bike as much as possible, ok no change there Big Grin
meet at the main car park on whites hill to be ready to ride at 7.
Yep i'll be there.
Hope to be there if back in time
Doing a course on new Di2 Setup & servicing etc
Course has been cancelled so should be able to make it now
Man I thought after last week kings couldn't get any muddier, I was so wrong Confusedhock:
Still the mega slidieness always brings a grin to me chops Big Grin and at least it can't get any muddier, can it :?:
Was really good fun last night, still loving the slidy slidy, i'm sure that will change to "bloody mud!" very soon though. I'm sure i've ridden Kings a lot muddier than that before.
Im not sure if last night was more pain or pleasure haha. I should really get some mud tires. Funnily enough today my arms ache probs where i had to man handle the bloody bike. Good fun as always.
Doo Lally Wrote:Im not sure if last night was more pain or pleasure haha. I should really get some mud tires. Funnily enough today my arms ache probs where i had to man handle the bloody bike. Good fun as always.
Yeah you didn't look too happy most of the ride lol. Last time i rode Highrollers in the mud i crashed about 4 times, they are dangerous in the mud! I'm gonna try the Conti Barron tomorrow.