This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingswood Dh, tomorrow ( 20th) @ 0930
Me and Ash will be riding tomorrow morning at the track, got some building to do and some riding if anyone fancies joining us, Si ?
May pop by and say hello, I 'm doing my loop in the morning.
Me and Jimmy will be there.
[quote="]Me and Jimmy will be there.[/quote"]

Cool, park in the layby, jimmy can give me some camera tips
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:May pop by and say hello, I 'm doing my loop in the morning.

Be good if you can, there's a double with your name on it
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Cool, park in the layby, jimmy can give me some camera tips

dont know which layby it is, looked like there was a few when I drove that way the other day. Will park at the carpark as we might do a loop around kings wood, jimmy is still nursing injury so not sure if it will be rideable for him but we will be there to give it a go.
Ok we will meet you on the track then if you are alright finding it, I can pm you location of layby if you want
we will come over to the track, pretty certain i can find it.
its going to be very wet up there, virtually moonsoon up there this evening!
"mashley" Wrote:its going to be very wet up there, virtually moonsoon up there this evening!

you had rain there tonight? wasnt too bad when I rode kings earlier this afternoon.

Edit: just read your other post, must have been very localised as im only 10 mins away and its totally dry here.