This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale: Quechua 2 seconds 11 pop up tent
It's this one

Only selling because i want to get a 2 seconds 4 man tent for SITS. It's only been used at the first Sketchy Afan trip and SITS last year and is still in perfect condition, so am looking for around £25, delivery via Sketchy mail.
You still got this Andy? I've been looking for a pop up for SITS and other bits.

PS - Do you take cash?
ask him to fold it back up for you......lol
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:ask him to fold it back up for you......lol

Oh I see thats the real reason its being sold. He can't fold it, so is selling it while up and got his nan to buy him a new one.
Great tent, shame it comes unpacked!
I can pack it away now Tongue I'd never even looked at the diagram let alone watched the vid before trying to put it away in Afan.

Oh and SOLD to Redwinnie Smile Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:Oh and SOLD to Redwinnie Smile Smile

Hopefully it'll get more use than your roller blades Wink
"redwinnie" Wrote:Hopefully it'll get more use than your roller blades Wink

How do you know I haven't been using them?

I haven't :B