This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingswood, Ashford, DH. Thursday 28th, 1900
Us humble Ashfordians are being pleased with the pleasure of the face of Bedgebury. Meeting at Kingswood at 1900 to have a session on the dh track. Anyone fancy joining us,

Me
Treehugger
Deadpoole
Ash
Mashley ?

Jimmy or Si ?
Yeah boiii...
you're being pleasured by the face of bedgebury?! ooooer.  Wink
I'm off all week (Mon-Thurs) and could meet you down there during the day one of the days? Don't know about a late one on Thurs though. I'll know later in the week.
[quote="]I'm off all week (Mon-Thurs) and could meet you down there during the day one of the days? Don't know about a late one on Thurs though. I'll know later in the week.[/quote"]

Back to work this week, Monday to Friday 8-4 so days are out for me Sad
i am up for this, do you meet at the main car park on white hill?
Jimmy pm me your number as may go Perry woods ons day this week as well.
"Lindros" Wrote:i am up for this, do you meet at the main car park on white hill?

Yes, more the merrier
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:Few more joining us

Me
Treehugger
Deadpoole
Ash
Lindros
Jasper
Will Simmons
Sailor ?
Mashley ?
Looks like a good turn out.