This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - Womens Norco Koshka HT
Norco Koshka

White with baby blue graphics

Medium sized frame

Bought in February for £400, will accept £275 ovno

Excellent condition, hardly used at all.

Original blue pedals & seat not included, now has flat black pedals and black women’s specific saddle

Picture are available on request.

I am selling on behalf of a friend at work.
How tall is she?

Mrsboy could be keen, but shes only 5'2"
May have second dibs on this based on the same as Ben, height is an issue!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
All women are 5'2 arent they. I'll find out, or rather I'll look over at her and guess.
mines 5'9". I don't know how blokes put up with short women. constantly having to fetch things from high places....

anyway...back ot...norcos always look good to me.
I've asked and she said she doesn't know. I'm not that tall so I reckon she's not taller than 5'5.

The frame sizes are Womens 13", womens 15", womens 17", womens 19", so i've asked what one it is.

Here's a pic, looks very nice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
It means they dont hurt their knees when...........
I have a shorter taller interested party I think....... Undecided
"mashley" Wrote:I've asked and she said she doesn't know. I'm not that tall so I reckon she's not taller than 5'5.

The frame sizes are Womens 13", womens 15", womens 17", womens 19", so i've asked what one it is.

Here's a pic, looks very nice!

she doesnt know her own height?? bet she knows how much she weighs!

Where is the bike Ash?

Mrsboy currently has a Kraken which is heavier than my car, I'll gladly buy this for her if the size is right.
Wow, that image is massive on my screen.

Some good interest then, sealed bids to my inbox please  Wink