This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Hill XC Tonight Friday.
I'm going to be riding my 11 mile Kings Wood loop tonight around 6pm if anyone wants to join me, hoping it'll take me just over 1hr no stopping.
No Car. DOH!
"redwinnie" Wrote:No Car. DOH!

pointless buying roof bars really.

I can pick you up if you want to come.
Did you like my subtle hint?   ;D

Yes I'll come. I'll be home by 5 so am willing to go as soon as you are ready.
Can you meet me somewhere? say waitrose area at 5-45-6ish?
Ugh, I was gonna do this but I now have to amend my f*ck up at work today Sad I still haven't left yet so would have been out anyway, have fun guys.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Ugh, I was gonna do this but I now have to amend my f*ck up at work today Sad I still haven't left yet so would have been out anyway, have fun guys.

So I shouldnt wait around at work for you then??????  Undecided
Good ride Ash cheers.

Total ride time 1hr 11min 28 seconds
Time Active 1hr 11min 01 seconds
Time stationary 27 seconds

:o :o

Don't think that qualifies as a sketchy ride  Big Grin
"BMJBOY" Wrote:So I shouldnt wait around at work for you then??????  Undecided

The plan was to try leave work a bit early and shoot up to you to drop the gazebo off, then leg it back to meet Ash. Alas all plans went to sh!t due to me being an idiot :Smile
ha ha good stats, My stop watch made it 1.12.17sec. which was slower than Wednesday's ride as a, Winnie held me up  Tongue and b, Wednesday I took a wrong turn and did a shorter distance. What was todays mileage mate?