This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For 15mm qr axle
Was at Cwm Carn this morning riding.  Packed up bike into van and have lost the 15mm qr axle, must have left it on the ground and drove off.  

Anyone got a spare they want to sell?

Thought a new replacement would be a couple of quid, can't find them cheaper than £54, shocking  :o
Doh, ring visitor centre tomorrow then if no luck ask on stw
Issue is mrs was late picking me up so in my impatience I cycled down towards Newport.  Met them on way, lobbed bike in back in a hurry so no chance of getting it as just a random bit of road.

Think I'm screwed.

Frickin bikes may try nailing it together.
Clearly she has to pay for a new one then but dont say I said that  Wink
"dgw15" Wrote:Issue is mrs was late picking me up so in my impatience I cycled down towards Newport.  Met them on way, lobbed bike in back in a hurry so no chance of getting it as just a random bit of road.

Think I'm screwed.

Frickin bikes may try nailing it together.

I'd say more chance of it still being there then as no one is likely to have moved it or nicked it. You just need to re trace your steps and see if you remember where you met them.
"Breezer" Wrote:Clearly she has to pay for a new one then but dont say I said that  Wink

Lol, your safe as no way I'm mentioning what it costs, she'd kill me.
Whats it for, Fox or RS or something else.... you need to find a friendly sketchy member with a Mojo account if its FOX  Wink
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Whats it for, Fox or RS or something else.... you need to find a friendly sketchy member with a Mojo account if its FOX  Wink

Yeh fox, just realised predictive text put for not fox in the title.

Didnt know I'd need an acct with mojo, thought I could buy direct.  Do you have one?  Guessing you do, need it quick though as dead in the water without it.
You are welcome to have mine until you get a replacement. I'm riding the Spark pretty much all the time at the moment so the Trek is collecting dust for now.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
This is why I always put mind strait back in the forks/frame. Well ever since Ash forgot his on that Surrey Hills ride anyway. Have a look on Southerndownhill and Pinkbike classifieds.