This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's riding tomorrow (31/7th)?
I don't seem to have any plans for tomorrow, who's riding? Think I want to do some XC with SITS in mind, anyone off to Surrey Hills?
I think you mean 31/07
I'm about tomorrow morning mate, be up for a blast around Blean, maybe show me a few of the new bits I've been hearing about.

Got stuff I should be doing in the arvo so prob not as far afield as Surrey.
[quote="]I think you mean 31/07[/quote"]

I do indeed :B

Lee, I wad after a longer ride really, but if nothing else comes up I will let you know.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Lee, I wad after a longer ride really, but if nothing else comes up I will let you know.

No probs. I've got no time restraint so am up for a long one too if you wanna link those woods together etc.

I'm in Hawkinge if you fancy a ride down my way. There's the one that was in IMB magazine a few months back or Lyminge Forest, you'll end up doing some road/lanes riding but it's plenty of miles.

Let me know later mate
"LeeI" Wrote:No probs. I've got no time restraint so am up for a long one too if you wanna link those woods together etc.

I'm in Hawkinge if you fancy a ride down my way. There's the one that was in IMB magazine a few months back or Lyminge Forest, you'll end up doing some road/lanes riding but it's plenty of miles.

Let me know later mate

You still riding tomorrow? I like the sound of the IMB ride if you know where your going as I don't have a Garmin. Alternatively we could have another go at figuring out our new Blean/East Blean/Thorndon route.
Yeah I'm still up for it.

I must admit I'd sooner do the extended Blean ride if that's good for you but if you're dead keen I'll show you the IMB ride?

The IMB ride is basically my local ride, the lead guy was Dom Yule who is one of my mates so I know it very well. There's a lot of good riding down here the trouble is linking it all up, you end up doing a fair bit on road but it's all good for fitness eh.

Your choice mate, good either way for me?
"LeeI" Wrote:Yeah I'm still up for it.

I must admit I'd sooner do the extended Blean ride if that's good for you but if you're dead keen I'll show you the IMB ride?

The IMB ride is basically my local ride, the lead guy was Dom Yule who is one of my mates so I know it very well. There's a lot of good riding down here the trouble is linking it all up, you end up doing a fair bit on road but it's all good for fitness eh.

Your choice mate, good either way for me?

Well, you have no doubt heard about my crap sense of direction... Despite doing the same ride about 5 times now I still keep getting lost so might be a bit of going round in circles, its up to you though, but I would like to try somewhere different.
Come to mine then mate and we'll have a tool around down my way.

I'll PM you some directions...
"LeeI" Wrote:Come to mine then mate and we'll have a tool around down my way.

I'll PM you some directions...

Take him to that bit we did once when we met up with that group with girl on the trek remedy, brings you out near to brockhill I thing, northshore drop on it if you know the bit I mean