This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finshed Garden.
From picture one two years ago, i.e crap dead grass, tiny patio and pointless slope in picture one, to flat (ish) lush (fake) lawn and useful decking area.

Well pleased with my DIY skills I did the grass myself from digging up the old turf, laying a sand bas, wacker plating it and laying the carpet like grass.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Well done mate, looks good.
Cheers, Cheers, Cheers!  
"mashley" Wrote:Cheers, Cheers, Cheers!  

Oh lol, well in case you didn't hear me the first time Wink
The astro turf is wicked I have it front and back and it stays tidy all year. No mowing the lawn more time for riding. Smile
Anyone got any suggestions on how I can wind about 5 metres of hose pipe round something which is attached the garden wall to keep it neat and tidy?
Fake grass? Tell me more!

5m hose, not long enough for a reel, we used to have opposing wall brackets to wind it round.

No coiled hose is pretty imho, we now have a 30m reel thingamee which lives in the shed.
I got mine of fleabay for a lot less, an off cut of of a larger roll but there are many companies that will charge you lots for it if your lazy:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.artificialgrass4u.co.uk/">http://www.artificialgrass4u.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

I'm sure you can find yourself a bargain. For me the attraction is zero maintenance of course, obviously the initial work load is heavy but the end product means that when ever the sun comes out I can go straight outside not have to worry about cutting the grass or mud etc. I've sold the lawnmower too.

Only have a small garden, and no grass so only need the hose for bike cleaning and watering a few plants, 99% of the time it'll be wrapped away. It's obviously quite thick in width when wrapped up so the hooks need to be sturdy.